FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How to prepare the donuts?
- Our donuts are ready to eat.
- They can also be reheated for a few minutes in a pan (in a little of their syrup) or in the microwave.
- They are excellent with whipped cream or ice cream, and even both!
- Create your own dessert by adding nuts, chocolate sauce, marshmallows etc.
- They will make a fabulous dessert to share with family or friends!
Find our recipe suggestions here.
What can I do with the rest of the syrup?
Syrups are perfect to accompany your pancakes. You can also use them as a substitute for granulated sugar in your favorite cake recipes, giving them some of your chosen liquor flavor. They can even be used to enhance marinades for grills. Do not hesitate to share your other recipe ideas in our section Review !
How long can I keep the donuts and where I should store them?
- Unopened, our donuts'jar has a shelf life of 1 year from the date of manufacture and they can be stored at room temperature.
- After opening, they can be kept for 3 months in the refrigerator.
Can children eat them?
We have created, especially for the little Foodievores, our apple-maple flavor. Add a little whipped cream or ice cream, berries, sprinkle with little rainbow candies and you are sure to make them happy.
Does alcohol taste strong?
It really depends on everyone's appreciation. But if you find that alcohol tastes too strong, you can soften the intensity with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, fruit etc.
And if you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.