Do you know that tiramesu means "cheer me up" in Venetian ?! Here is a delicious version of this famous dessert.
INGREDIENTS (7 people):
- 1 pot of 7 whiskey / coffee donuts
- 1 jar of mascarpone (475 g)
- 1/2 jar of frozen whipped topping or 50 cl of homemade whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons whiskey / coffee syrup
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder per cup
- Caramel sauce for Sundae (optional)
- Remember to thaw the whipped topping for 4 to 5 hours in the refrigerator before.
- In a bowl place the mascarpone and the whiskey & coffee syrup and mix with a whisk.
- Add the whipped topping (or homemade whipped cream) to the mascarpone and mix.
- In each glass cup, place a donut and add 1 tablespoon of whiskey syrup.
- Fill the cups half-full with the cream mixture.
- Pour a tablespoon of caramel sauce per cup.
- Fill the cups with the rest of the cream and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with cocoa.