Between the lake and the sky, the crackling of the fire which licks the pan, melts the marshmallow and the chocolate, raises the flavor of the rum donuts. A well-deserved comfort to share after long canoe trips ...
- 1 jar of rum donuts or any flavor of your choice
- 1 packet of small marshmallows
- 1 packet of medium size marshmallows
- 1 chocolate bar to break into small pieces
- 2 long wooden skewers
- A little oil
- Oil the pan
- Place the donuts, small marshmallows and chocolate pieces in the pan and put the pan on the grill, over the embers,
- Let the marshmallows and chocolate pieces melt slowly (take care that the heat is not too strong),
- Meanwhile, thread a few medium size marshmallows on the skewers and brown them directly on the fire. Put them aside.
- When the marshmallows and chocolate have melted, remove the pan from the fire and add the toasted marshmallows on top,