For your next holiday meal, try our chocolate mousse & black beer donuts.
For 7 cuts:
- A jar of dark beer flavored donuts from Foodievores
- 2 x 500 ml liquid cream (35%)
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 500 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Put the chocolate chips in a bowl
- Bring 500 ml of cream to the boil, then pour it over the chocolate and mix well, set aside.
- In another bowl, beat 500ml of cream until it begins to thicken, add 2 tablespoons of icing sugar and continue beating until the cream is stiff, then add the whipped cream to the chocolate mixture and stir gently
- In a cup, place a spoonful of chocolate mousse, then place a donut and fill the cup with chocolate mousse
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight. You can leave them for a few days in the fridge, if you want to prepare them in advance ;)
- Before serving, decorate with chocolate bites and rolled wafers.
SUGGESTION: Vary the flavor of the donuts according to your taste, don't hesitate to experiment!