Enhance your cheesecakes by replacing the traditional cookie crumbs with our donuts. A decadent flavor to perfection !
INGREDIENTS (for 7 Portions):
- 1 jar of Foodievores' rum & maple donuts
- 1 brick of cream cheese (XNUMXg)
- 1 cup of 35% cream (or a jar of frozen whipped cream)
- ½ cup of white chocolate
- ½ sachet of gelatin
- 2 ripe kiwi
- 6 raspberries
- Dilute the gelatin with half of the donuts' syrup and bring to a boil
- Add the chocolate to the syrup and melt it over low heat, then refrigerate
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, add the chocolate preparation and mix well.
- Beat the whipped cream with 2 tbsp of the donuts' syrup (or take the frozen whipped cream)
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese
- Place the donuts at the bottom of 6 pastry circles or 6 glasses
- Place a raspberry in the center and garnish with the cream cheese mixture
- Decorate the top with thin slices of kiwi
- Cover with a little syrup from the donuts
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours
Unmold from the pastry circles or serve in the verrines.