After a good day in the snow, what is better than ice cider donuts roasted with bananas.
- 1 pot of ice cider donuts
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk (125 ml)
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 3 bananas
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup of granola
- slice the bananas and brown them in a pan with a little butter and sugar, then set aside
- In a deep plate, whisk the eggs with the milk, maple syrup and nutmeg
- Dip the donuts in this mixture on each side and roast them in a pan with a little oil.
- Place the donuts on a plate with the banana slices
- Mix the sugar with the cinnamon powder and sprinkle on the donuts and bananas
- Add the pecans and granola
- drizzle with maple syrup (optional)
- You can vary the flavors of donuts and fruits according to your preferences
- For strong sensations amateurs, add 1/2 cup of brandy on the donuts when cooking and flambé !