Here is a delicious donut dessert with fall flavors for welcome, gently and with pleasure, the change of season.
- 1 jar of apple donuts;
- 3 apples;
- 2 cups diced pumpkin;
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar;
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter;
- ½ cup of raisins;
- ½ cups of coarsely chopped dates;
- ½ cup of pecans
- Maple syrup.
- Peel and seed the apples and pumpkin, then dice them
- Cook the apples, raisins and dates in a pan with a tablespoon of butter and a tablespoon of sugar. Leave to caramelize over low heat then set aside.
- Cook the pumpkin cubes in a pot of boiling water. Drain them as soon as they are tender (avoid overcooking them so that they remain a little firm)
- Add the pumpkins to the apple mixture
- Place the donuts in ramekins, cover them with the apple and pumpkin mixture
- Place the ramekins in the oven for 15 minutes at 250 ° F
- Serve the donuts hot, topped with maple syrup and pecans.
- You can add whipped cream just before serving for a smoother and more gourmand version.